Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Combat Action Badge Star Periods

I am not yet arrived in the era of Web 2.0. Not basically.

Personally and professionally I'm looking well for social media and Web 2.0. Together with many, I am sure that we do not see any new services or temporary gadgets but rather changes with implications for our society.
And although significant implications.

For example, in the context of learning.

more surprising, I think, obvious from myself that I'm not mentally arrived in this new era.

So I've recently watched some videos of Google I / O 2010 conference . The I / O is the Google developer conference, to be presented at the major innovations to the general public, both audience and a presence - via YouTube - the interested part of the world.
Some of these videos I have watched the evening at home, some in the office.

And this was exciting to watch: While I have seen in the office, the first key note, the feeling has crept in, something wrong, Illegal do. True to the motto: "I can not just sit in the office and exciting to me of interest Video look ".

What nonsense! course, and do I have that! I should have no similar qualms when reading a textbook or a magazine, finally, I must continue my education, and remain sensitive to innovations. Why should the Handelsblatt and the Financial Times article to be legitimate, one mediating the same content, but much more effective video devil?

Now you have to consider to strengthen still, that I enjoy as a managing partner much more freedom than a regular employee.
I will not imagine in how many corporate videos are still a taboo .
(". We will block YouTube just completely This is vicious stuff.")

Initially it was is the Internet's no other way, in the beginning always mistrust
can "You so do bad things with it, who can guarantee, that this is used, in the interests of the company? ". Finally
convince but the experience and probably not least the fact that everyone else is doing well.
And who can guarantee that this will be used only for the purposes of the company? No one!

Many employees use the Internet also privately during working hours. However, good business during private time. What happened here is obvious, the line between work time and private time smudged beyond recognition and, for many even worse, completely uncontrollable .

The path to empower employees and an appropriate corporate culture is still far.
unavoidable But in a knowledge society!

Of course, there is much advice on the subject and it's quite simply say that that would be great if we all love, trust us all and everyone wants out of self-motivation is best for the whole thing.


But let's be honest , apart from glossy reports acrobatic word speeches, where it is already really the case? (And, granted, if you have tried in the wider context, the results were mostly under all.)

This theme is exciting.
We can certainly learn to do it together and see how shapes the knowledge society.
And it looks quite natural video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment