Saturday, June 26, 2010

How To Trade Pokemon Desmu

What my hairdresser to tell me everything

I like going to the hairdresser. Not only because my hair is then cut agreeable, No, rather, because of the "trust relationship" that has emerged in the context of 35 years of continuous visits and interviews with the same person.

My hairdresser Gerd Petrusch (Hagen Str 247, 44229 Dortmund Kirchhörde, I need to invest time in Foursquare ) can certainly cut hair, which I'm sure. I'm impressed but really above all that he did not complete with the current swimming but always open to new ideas is good.

He has, for example a few years ago even begun to open Sunday at professionals better service. The complaints are not of course failed to materialize, as the threat of warnings and finally, many articles in the local press. Great marketing for almost zero cost. True to the motto: "I would like to offer even better service, which can unfortunately not."

is my favorite subject, however, and remains the subject of solar cars and electric cars. For about 10 years propagated Gerd Petrusch this issue, points to the need and is preceded by a good example. He is co-organizer of the Tour de Ruhr - a solar car rally through the Ruhr region - and can have many interesting anecdotes on the subject give the best.

an example? Electric cars are silent. This of course brings to the professional skeptics Plan: this is not huge increases the risk of accidents, we must not allow this? Of course not. Remedy is quickly found, now you can upgrade electric car with a sound installation in which you can then choose randomly between cars, trucks and tractor.

I think I must go back to the hairdresser. Although my hair is hardly grown back, but I have still some questions as we can live with our world in balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment